Thursday, April 2, 2015

Look up story……Story of Contentment………

Future is highly uncertain. We don’t know what will be served on the platter in our future. In spit of this uncertainty, we move on, plan our future and see dreams in a hope to accomplish them successfully. To live life happier, one has to be optimistic about the future.

Sometimes, in the path of this uncertain life, we find our self de motivated, tired and helpless. Sometimes, we just drag our life without any enthusiasm. Sometimes, we lose charm of living and find our self running in rat race to fulfill our obligations.

During such difficult times, if we could able to get a word of wisdom, a feeling of togetherness, a ray of hope, a friend to share, a place to rest, a praise to motivate, a hand to help then life will be full of optimism again.

I would like to share my story ………look up story…………story of contentment………….story of my mother’s smile…………

My mother always wanted me to be independent. She wanted to see me as a strong, independent, and a tough lady. Other than studies, she sent me to karate class, swimming and driving classes etc. She had struggled a lot in bringing me up. She wanted me to take good education, to do good job and wanted me to be financially, emotionally and mentally strong and settled. I also wanted to fulfill all her dreams and wanted to give her a conformable life ahead.

I did my engineering and got placed in a reputed company through campus interview itself. My mother was very happy ……….she was on cloud 9. She advised me to do job sincerely and perfectly. I joined the company and after a month I got my first salary. I was very happy on that day. I was filled with joy and excitement.

I decided to gift something to my mother. I wanted to present her something which represents her strength, her struggle, her patience, her values, and her determination.  I wanted to gift something which represents my respect and my love for her. I wanted to express my feeling for her that how much I admire her, how much I care for her and how much I follow her.

On that day, I left office early and directly went to jeweler and purchased a gold chain for her. I selected gold as it’s every characteristics match with mother’s attributes. Like Gold, my mother’s heart is very soft and simple. She is very kind and generous. Same as Gold, her thoughts are bright and I could get solution to every problem in her gold like bright and shining light. Her enthusiasm for a work is remarkable just like the state of Gold as it remains unaffected by passage of time. Gold shows wisdom, success and perfection and it is presented to the person who achieved such kind of greatness. Therefore, as symbol of aforesaid characteristics, I decided to gift a Gold chain to her.

I bought the chain and straight away go to my place. She was engaged in her daily chores. I went and closed her eyes and presented her the gift. …......... I touched her feet and she blesses me. I could see the tears in her eyes. I could see the contentment and satisfaction on her face. That emotion of contentment on her face is everything for me and that was the time when I too feel contended and motivated. That incident and that day and all that emotions made me highly optimistic about my future and motivated me achieve great height in my future life.
Thanks MOM for everything…………Thanks a Lot ………
Check the link  Check the link  https://housing.com/lookup.

No comments:

Post a Comment